YARD SIGN DISTRIBUTION
GET ONE TODAY!
GET READY TO
EURO DOES SUMMER…
EURO is a premier youth travel soccer club offered in the heart of Chicago’s Northshore and surrounding communities. EURO believes soccer is more than a sport. It is an opportunity to build skills and relationships that can help shape a child’s future, build confidence and increase physical & social wellness. EURO delivers…
EURO SUMMER CAMPS KICK’N SOON!
Click below for camp info...
Still wanting an opportunity to demonstrate your talent to EURO? EURO is always looking to build the best team for each age group. In the process of improving, we welcome additional talented players to help round out some of our teams. Contact Rob Etheridge at 773.592.6942 to arrange a special tryout JUST FOR YOU!
TOP 10 Reasons to be with EURO (customer quoted)...
2) It’s not about the money at EURO. It’s clearly about the people, players and a passion to share knowledge and develop talent.
3) Hearing your name being called with a British accent across the pitch.
4) EURO's constant personalization and positive, constructive player feedback & encouragement. Mid-season player assessments and game recaps are unique personal touches in this Club.
5) Strong coaching & players are kept accountable.
6) Identifying potential even when others don’t. EURO has a distinct integrity and commitment to developing ALL players for their betterment and the betterment of the team.
7) It is a true family-oriented environment that encourages accountability but offers flexibility to those that need it.
8) The trend setting Coaches who proudly sport their Capri pants even in the middle of winter.
9) EURO took my daughter in and helped boost her confidence after being cut from another travel Club. EURO coaches and teammates gave encouragement and now she's a respected and desired goalie even to her former teammates/friends.
10) You have to experience EURO to appreciate it!
Fall & Spring. Professional Coaching. Training 2x/week+. Fee $600/year.
Registrations for EURO’s ACADEMY program are being accepted online for the Fall 2014/Spring 2015 season. The Academy curriculum is geared towards children of ages 5-8 whose parents are looking for fundamental soccer instruction directed by professional soccer coaches. Children will be taught basic soccer skills and teamwork to get them on the right “foot” to build their soccer interest and future playing ability. The goal is simply to teach kids age appropriate skills in a fun, educational & safe environment. Soccer experience is not necessary. If you or others you know have budding soccer stars between ages 5-8, please REGISTER NOW by going to http://www.eurosoccerclub.net/page/show/338721-membership-registration-. More details can be found at the EURO ACADEMY tab on left.
Euro Soccer Club pays $20 per game as an Asst Referee/Linesperson. Act now and register for this Referee Clinic sponsored by the IWSL. For more information about sign up, please follow the link above or go directly to http://www.
Please clink on the link below to go through a series of tactical scenarios which you would experience in a game situation. These quizzes are here to help you understand and develop your tactical knowledge and understanding. This plays into what EURO coaches have been coaching you with the introduction of the 3W's - Why Where and When