Wanting an opportunity to demonstrate your talent to EURO? EURO is always looking to build the best team for each age group to maximize all player potential. In the process of improving, we welcome additional talented players to enhance some of our teams. Contact Rob Etheridge at 773.592.6942 to make arrangements!
TOP 10 Reasons to be with EURO (customer quoted)...
1) The all too familiar call, “WAKEY! WAKEY!” to get players moving.
2) EURO’s priorities are people, players and a passion to share knowledge and develop talent – not the money.
3) Hearing your name being called with a British accent across the pitch.
4) EURO's constant personalization and positive, constructive player feedback & encouragement. Mid-season player assessments and game recaps are unique personal touches in this Club.
5) Strong coaching & players are kept accountable.
6) Identifying potential even when others don’t. EURO has a distinct integrity and commitment to developing ALL players for their betterment and the betterment of the team.
7) It is a true family-oriented environment that encourages accountability but offers flexibility to those that need it.
8) The trend setting Coaches who proudly sport their Capri pants even in the middle of winter.
9) EURO took my daughter in and helped boost her confidence after being cut from another travel Club. EURO coaches and teammates gave encouragement and now she's a respected and desired goalie even to her former teammates/friends.
10) You have to experience EURO to appreciate it!
Registrations for EURO’s ACADEMY program are being accepted online at the end of May for the Fall 2015/Spring 2016 season. The Academy curriculum is geared towards children of ages 5-8 whose parents are looking for fundamental soccer instruction directed by professional soccer coaches. Children will be taught basic soccer skills and teamwork to get them on the right “foot” to build their soccer interest and future playing ability. The goal is simply to teach kids age appropriate skills in a fun, educational & safe environment. Soccer experience is not necessary. Practices coincide with other EURO practices on Monday & Wednesdays. If you or others you know have budding soccer stars between ages 5-8, please More details can be found at the EURO ACADEMY tab on left or at http://www.eurosoccerclub.net/page/show/157451-euro-academy
Please clink on the link below to go through a series of tactical scenarios which you would experience in a game situation. These quizzes are here to help you understand and develop your tactical knowledge and understanding. This plays into what EURO coaches have been coaching you with the introduction of the 3W's - Why Where and When
Euro Soccer Club pays $20 per game as an Asst Referee/Linesperson. Act now and register for this Referee Clinic sponsored by the IWSL. For more information about sign up, please follow the link above or go directly to http://www.
Where Names Count. Not Numbers.